My sweet cousin, Susie, makes this amazingly delicious corn salad…
It is one of my favorite sides this time of year!
This is so easy!
Let’s get started!
In a large bowl, add the drained corn, drained pimento, chopped celery, bell pepper and green onions…
Now to make the dressing…
Combine the Apple Cider Vinegar, olive oil, Morton’s Natures Seasoning, sugar and pepper…
Pour it over the veggies and stir to combine…
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to let the awesome flavors develop!
Susie’s Shoepeg Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 cans shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Morton’s Natures Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Combine all the veggies in a large bowl.
Whisk the dressing ingredients and pour over the veggies.
Refrigerate the salad for 4 hours or overnight.