This was one of the pizzas we put together for Super Bowl Sunday!
It was amazing!
This is my rustic looking crust!!
Brush with olive oil and bake for 8 minutes…
Next add the Buffalo Chicken Dip and the shredded chicken…
Top with the shredded cheese and bake 20 minutes…
Drizzle with the Trappey’s Bull…
Top with the Blue Cheese Dressing or serve some on the side…
Buffalo Chicken Dip Pizza Recipe
- For the Pizza: 1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 container Publix Buffalo Chicken Dip–found in the deli section or you can make your own recipe for the dip
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast–I bought a rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Trappy’s Bull Hot Sauce or Hot Sauce of your choice
- Blue Cheese Dressing: 1 cup mayo
- 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Place the pizza dough on your pizza stone or pan.
Work with it to shape it into a rustic circle and fold it over a bit on the edges to create a raised crust.
Brush the dough with some olive oil. Pre-bake it for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the oven and spread the Buffalo Chicken dip over the crust.
Place the shredded chicken breast over the dip. Sprinkle the cheese on next.
Bake 20 minutes. Drizzle the hot sauce over the melted cheese.
While the pizza is baking, make the Blue Cheese Dressing by combing all the ingredients.
Drizzle the dressing over each piece or serve it on the side for dipping.