Rich Man’s Ham Sandwich Recipe2013-09-25
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
for the first time last December.
- 1 container Alouette Cheese with Garlic & Herbs–
- this is usually found in the deli section with the cheeses–
- (it’s a spreadable cheese)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package (12 count) Hawaiian rolls
- 8 ounces Black Forest deli ham, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Gruyere, grated
- 1-2 TBSP Poppy Seeds
with the Alouette Cheese.
Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9×13 baking pan.
Layer the ham generously on first.
Top with the shredded Gruyere cheese.
Place the top layer on next.
Melt the stick of butter and add the 2 TBSP of Worcestershire. Pour over the rolls.
Use pastry brush to make sure all the rolls
are covered in the butter sauce.
Sprinkle with the Poppy Seeds.
Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees about 20 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake and additional
7 – 10 minutes or so to toast the tops.
Slice those wonderful Hawaiian Rolls…
Spread the Alouettte Cheese on one side..
Top the other side generously with the ham…
Top the ham with the Guyere…
Apparently this is what the ham sandwiches
look like upside down…
No I cannot fix it…
Anyway, melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce…
is slathered in the buttery sauce…
Sprinkle with the Poppy Seeds…