Mrs. Johnnie’s Chicken Salad Recipe2014-08-01
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
and I’ve never seen one made just like it…delicious!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Morton’s Natures Seasoning
- 1 cup celery, chopped small
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
Sprinkle the Morton’s Natures Seasoning all over the chicken breast and roast them in a baker on 400 degrees for 1 hour, covered.
Let cool and then cut up into the size you like, chunky or small.
Drain the fruit and olives and add the chopped celery.
Add the cooled chicken and mayo. Add more seasoning to taste.
Add more seasoning to taste.
The delicious cast of characters…