Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice Recipe2014-11-22
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 4:000 h
- Ready In : 4:15 h
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ounce can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 ounce can Cheddar Soup
- 14 ounces Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Put chicken breasts in crock pot.
Whisk together chicken broth, Cajun and garlic salt. Pour over chicken.
Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours
Use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with shredded cheese.